Friday 2 December 2011

Joke of the Day - Potentially vs Realistically

A boy asks his father, "Dad, what's the difference between potentially and realistically?"

His dad thinks for a minute.  "Ok, son, we'll have to show you the answer to this as a practical experiment.  I want you to go ask your mother, your sister and your brother if they would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars."

So the boy goes to his mother and asks "Mum, would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"

The mother thinks for a moment and says "Well, I mean I shouldn't, but I guess we have a mortgage to pay off and we could do with a holiday, so I guess, yeah I would sleep with him for a million dollars."

The boy then goes to his 21 year old sister.  "Hey sis, would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"

"A million dollars?" his sister exclaimed.  "I'd do it for free!"

So the boy goes to his brother and says "Hey, would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"

His brother screws up his forehead.  "Well, it's a bit weird, but a million dollars is a lot of money.  I guess so, just for the money."

The boy goes back to his father and tell him his findings.  "So, Dad, what does it all mean?  How does this tell me about Potentially and realistically?"

"Well," says his father, "Potentially we're sitting on 3 million dollars here.  Realistically we're living with 2 whores and a queer."

No comments:

Post a Comment