Tuesday 28 June 2011

Julian and his haircut

Poor Julian, he hates having his hair cut and he probably hates it even more now.  I went to clipper his hair in the shower yesterday (because it's easiest to wash away the hair in the shower - it wasn't on at the time) and his hair got caught between the comb attachment and the clippers and yanked his hair - YEEEOWCH!  Poor baby screamed his head off.

After that he was petrified of the thing.  I did try to do the edges again but he wouldn't have any of it.  In the end I had to resort to using my fingers and scissors, because even a fine toothed comb set him off.  It was a very unpleasant half hour as I hacked at his hair and it ended up quite uneven.  But at least now it's done and he doesn't have such long hair anymore.

So here is my baby with his new hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment