Friday 12 November 2010

Should I take the plunge and start night training?

I am wondering if I should start the night time training again for wees for Erika.  She wakes up with a wet nappy so I'm wondering if I should just take her to the toilet at midnight before I go to bed.  I did try that for a little while but I then she started waking up at night - I'm wondering now thinking about it whether that was her wanting to go to the toilet because I'd started alerting her to needing to go.

Well it's so hot now that I think I'll start it again.  With any luck we'll not need night nappies anymore.  I wish we could go back to the days where Erika had a dry nappy at night.  It's been ages since she could do that.

I think that being dark in her room really does affect her going to the toilet.  I bet that she is scared to go out of her room because it's dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment