Sunday 8 August 2010

A blue moon! This has never happened before!

Yesterday Julian woke up at 530am and he had NO POO in his nappy!  And he didn't poo until after he had some breakfast!  I have no idea what made that happen but I wish it would happen again!  The only thing I can think of is that the night before that I gave him only bread to eat (but it was only a small amount).  Maybe bread doesn't make so much poo...

... because last night I gave him rice and bread and we're back to 445am poos again.

Mum also thinks that Julian may be have an intolerance to the milk.  I changed to Nurture to see if it made any difference but really I should change to a lactose free formula.  And see if that makes a difference.  Geez, lactose free formulas are expensive!  I'll have to go get some today.

No comments:

Post a Comment